Human bodies are not designed to drink the milk from another animal species. In fact, humans are the only species to drink the milk of another species. We are also the only one to drink milk past the age of weaning.
Dr. Benjamin Spock, America’s leading authority on childcare was one of the first to warn the world against the dangers of consuming cow’s milk.
Consider these facts:
- Dairy products contain no fiber or complex carbohydrates
- Milk is saturated with fat and cholesterol
- Milk is contaminated with cow’s blood, pus, pesticides, and hormones
- Dairy is linked with allergies, constipation, obesity, heart disease and cancer
- Cow’s milk can cause anemia in children
- Dairy can result in insulin-dependent diabetes in the later years of life
- Dairy products actually cause osteoporosis. Chinese women who consume calcium from plant sources have lesser incidents of bone fractures in old age
- Milk has no iron, however it also blocks its absorption
- Milk has less protein than most vegetables
- Milk does not cure peptic ulcer disease. It only offers temporary relief of pain. In the long run milk causes acidity and further destroys the stomach lining
- Milk is carcinogenic. It contains a factor called as IGF-1. All cancer studies show that when IGF-1 rises in the body one gets cancer.