· 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated and even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism. 8 glasses of water a day can rinse the weight away.
· You wouldn’t wash a load of clothes in your washer on 1 cup of water. How clean would they get? Your body needs 8-10 glasses a day to digest and cleanse.
· In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger. One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs.
· Have you ever felt tired in the middle of the day for no reason? Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue. You may just need an 8oz. drink of H2O.
· 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back pain for up to 80% of sufferers
· A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
· Drinking 5-10 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Are you drinking the water you should every day?